The Department Head, Regional Business, MINI is responsible for the planning and implementation of all strategies with regard to achievement of sales and aftersales targets for the MINI brand within the Western Region of the US. Leading the Sales, Aftersales and Dealer Development activities for the assigned region, the Regional Business Manager (RBM) is responsible for:
• Leveraging all available resources to determine regional strategy for meeting sales targets. Address sales deficiencies and priorities throughout the year.
• Establish market retail and wholesale objectives each month and discuss with NJ headquarters regarding annual targets.
• Establish Regional and Metro specific Marketing activities that support both tactical and strategic objectives.
• Develop and implement regional plans to improve the branded MINI Aftersales experience.
• Achieve aftersales targets by developing and implementing processes to grow MINI parts, accessory and lifestyle gear sales.
• Communicate policy changes to dealers, listen and react to feedback. Convince dealers to accept potentially unpopular policy changes.
• Identify opportunity markets and strategize the plan for expansion of the dealer network.
• Identify weak markets and determine the best strategy for increasing market share, whether through dealership expansion or various legal avenues designed to improve existing dealerships.
• Negotiate and write all letters of intent and oversee the processing of buy/sell transactions within the region.
The RBM is also responsible for developing, coaching, training and providing leadership to MINI Area Managers and administrative support staff. Serve as the regional representative of MINI Sales and Aftersales at market co-op meetings, sales manager meetings, regional business meetings, aftersales manager meetings, and MINI owner club activities.
The Department Head, Regional Business MINI is located in the Southern California Western Region
Qualifications and experience