Premise Health is a leading worksite health and patient engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of employee healthcare. We believe healthcare should be about helping people get, stay and be well. That's our mission and it's the foundation of everything we do. With more than 40 years of experience, Premise Health manages more than 500 worksite-based health and wellness centers across the country. The company serves more than 200 of the nation's leading employers, including a significant number of the Fortune 1000.
Summary:This Dentist will work with our Dental Clinic providing direct dental care to patients.
Schedule:Monday – Friday with occasional Saturday availability
- Provide and manage direct patient care, including intra and extra oral examinations, evaluations, assessments, diagnoses and treatment while meeting the Center's minimum productivity requirements per year as set by the Center and Dental Director (prorated per FTE)
- Refer patients to specialists and to relevant patient care components as appropriate
- Prescribe pharmaceuticals, other medications, and treatment regimens as appropriate to assessed dental conditions
- Train and supervise dental assistants engaged in activities and procedures, as appropriate
- Provide excellent internal/external customer service via telephone, fax or face-to-face contact to assist patients with their health care needs
- Take calls after hours and on weekends on a rotation basis with other providers
- Direct and coordinate the patient care activities of dental support staff as required
- Follow established departmental policies, procedures, and objectives, continuous quality improvement objectives, and safety, environmental, and/or infection control standards
- Participate in specified health promotion, education and/or prevention programs as needed
- Perform other related duties as assigned
If you want to join a team of knowledgeable, compassionate, like-minded healthcare professionals, join Premise Health for an unlimited opportunity with the company that is changing the face and the place of the healthcare industry as we know it.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Must possess an unrestricted license to practice Dentistry in the state where practicing
- Current Certification in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for health care providers is required; Advanced Cardiac Life Support may also be required based on contract scope of services
- Prior experience preferred.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of the information and techniques needed to diagnose and treat human injuries, diseases, and deformities. This includes symptoms, treatment alternatives, drug properties and interactions, and preventive health-care measures.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of and experience with Electronic Medical Records
- Strong computer skills (Internet software, spreadsheet, word processing etc.)
- Bilingual in English/Spanish a plus