Position Summary: Our Dentist is responsible for providing comprehensive dental care services to HealthPoint dental patients. Your contribution to the team includes:
- Perform general dentistry services, including restorative, oral surgery, periodontics, endodontics, prosthodontics and pediatric dental procedures for HealthPoint patients.
- Promote preventive dentistry concepts through patient education.
- Triage and provide emergency treatment to HealthPoint patients.
- Review and document patient’s medical history, medications and prescribe new medications in Electronic Medical Record (EMR).
- Review and document patient’s dental history, treatment plans and services provided in Electronic Dental Record (EDR)
- Refer patients to specialty care as appropriate.
- Assist in orientation, training and evaluation of all new dental staff, dental externs as well as provide ongoing to dental staff in coordination with Dental Center Manager.
- Assist with meeting clinic quality improvement and operations goals through striving for an efficient, productive clinic. Participate in developing and utilizing HealthPoint practice guidelines and procedures, using disease registries, participating in audits, and being involved with risk management and utilization management programs.
- Works with a variety of dental student learners including but not limited to dental students and dental residents.
Must have’s you’ll need to be successful:
- Doctoral degree from an accredited school of Dentistry
- Three to five years of direct dental services experience.
- Beginning level of Word, Excel and Outlook required.
- Maintain current registration/licensure with DDS or DMD in the State of Washington as well as a DEA license in the State of Washington.
The Rich Benefits and Perks:
- Medical Health Insurance and Wellness Program
- Vision & dental plan
- Flexible Spending Account – both daycare and healthcare
- Life Insurance
- AFLAC supplementary insurance
- Retirement plans with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Growth and development opportunities
- Recognition Program
- And much more!