Generate Sales: Actively prospects, pursues and closes CAD/CAM sales. Develops relationships with Doctors and key practice staff. Executes effective cold call strategies to acquire new accounts. Generates referrals from current customers and manufacturers’ representatives. Plans, coordinates, and schedules CAD/CAM-related events such as technical demonstrations and trainings, marketing activities, and co-travels.
Sales Planning: Prepares for sales visits ahead of the meeting; develops general and client-specific sales strategies. Develops short and long term business goals. Actively seeks information regarding Patterson products and services, competitive intelligence and industry information. Analyzes customer’s business for needs and selling opportunities.
Equipment and Technology Sales: Coordinates with other Patterson sales professionals to demonstrate and sell equipment and technology. Proactively seeks opportunities to discuss equipment and technology solutions based on specific customer needs and emerging trends in the dental industry. Clearly explains benefits and features of equipment and technology solutions specific to the interests and needs of the customer. Communicates financial benefits of equipment purchases such as return on investment and tax advantages.
Customer Relations: Conducts demonstrations for customers, sales representatives, and equipment specialists related to CAD/CAM products. Responds to customer queries, answers questions and solves problems in a timely fashion. Holds client relationship meetings to monitor satisfaction levels with Patterson’s service and support and illustrates all the value-added services provided.
Administrative: Accurately enters customer orders in to order entry system for prompt delivery. Reviews and completes accurate sales records and reporting tools for all sales activity. Documents all customer interactions and potential sales opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field and 3 to 5 years' of business to business outside sales experience or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred
- Strong initiative with exceptional customer service, planning and organization skills
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to present and negotiate are required
- Previous success attaining and exceeding sales goals is a plus
- General computer proficiency including knowledge of MS Office is required
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- Basic mechanical knowledge preferred
- Ability to lift approximately 50-100 pounds
- Capital equipment sales or technology sales experiencepreferred.
- 3+ years of dental industry experiencepreferred
Job ID 2018-7458