At ClearChoice, our objective is to ensure the highest quality of care by not only using specialists to deliver treatment, but to have all the specialists at one location, working together as a team, and supported by state-of-the-art imaging equipment and an on-site lab. We are committed to providing life-changing procedures to our patients while they experience world-class customer service.
The Patient Education Consultant works in a ClearChoice center assisting potential patients with understanding the ClearChoice consult process in electing dental implants. This position may also make contacts within the larger community to educate practitioners regarding our co-marketing program.
Patient Education Consultant – Responsibilities:
- Meeting with potential patients to discuss our dental implant solution
- Assisting potential patients in the decision making process utilizing the ClearChoice consult process
- Develop and maintain relationships with potential and current ClearChoice patients, ensuring a smooth handoff between consult and treatment
- Meeting new patient development targets
- Using Salesforce.com, maintain records of completed transactions and patients
- Report performance information and metrics as requested by your Regional Business Director
- Partner with the Operations Manager and the rest of the Center Staff to ensure a world-class patient experience
- Manage follow up process by reaching out to potential patients who have already expressed an interest in ClearChoice and/or follow up on patients who may have delayed treatment
- Participate, as needed, in the local outbound marketing efforts for your Center to increase patient lead generation
- Manage the referral-based lead generation process, working with existing patients to identify potential referrals
- Schedule and invite interested individuals to evening meetings, lunch and learns or other such informational sessions to provide information regarding practice privileges.
- Keep up to date with the latest product information and trends
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills (5-7 years consultative B2C selling experience)
- Strong communication and rapport building skills
- Experience in localized marketing efforts and lead generation
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Self-motivation, drive and initiative
- An outgoing and confident approach
- Ability to comfortably make cold-call visits to local offices
- Ability to lead group presentations requiring the use of computers, projection equipment or other related electronic presentation equipment.
- The flexibility to cope with frequent the ups and downs inherent in any sales environment
- Experience using a contact tracking system, Salesforce.compreferred
- Regularly required to work in an office environment at both his/her own and others’ desks/offices
- Regularly required to travel to offices of general practitioners in the area
- Regularly sets-up informational sessions for local general practitioners requiring travel to and from the session site, set-up activities including, but not limited to, walking, lifting, bending and stooping
- Required daily to walk the floor and be available to help wherever needed
- Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Quickly identify safety placards and hazardous situations in order to avoid or minimize injuries and property damage
- Use small tools and equipment which require good manual dexterity