The Dental Imaging Territory Sales Manager will manage assigned territory to meet and exceed sales goals within the dental imaging group. Maintain, build, and create relationships with existing dealer partners and end users within territory. Ensure new and repeat business through sourcing and building upon existing accounts. Provide daily as well as strategic direction for sales activities for assigned territory.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieve and Exceed sales quotas within assigned territory.
- Drive increased effectiveness and efficiency through value selling and Voice of Customer initiatives to ensure a customer centric organization.
- Assess and manage sales funnel to drive quota achievement and planning accuracy.
- Develop and drive performance objectives, KPIs and countermeasures to ensure achievement of sales goals in assigned territory.
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with sales channel through regular participation in events, travel to customers, sales ride-alongs, etc.
Most Important Competencies Required:
- Sales skills - must possess and demonstrate high level sales skills when selling to both dealer and end user customers.
- Teamwork - must be willing and able to work closely with other Danaher brand TSMs in assigned territory.
- Ability to influence others - must be able to inform, convince, and persuade others to action on key initiatives.
- Results orientation - must deliver results.
- Commercial excellence - must possess the technical skills necessary to grow market share.
- Communication - must be able to effectively communicate in both written and verbal forms.
- Global Thinking - ability to understand different cultures and market needs.
- Strategic Thinking - ability to make decisions with consideration of business impact.
- Bachelor's degree; a combination of education plus 5 or more years of relevant experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- A minimum of 4 years B2B sales experience selling capital goods.
- This role requires advanced knowledge of products, so the Territory Sales Manager will need to be a quick study who can rapidly adapt to Danaher's culture and gain the confidence of the Danaher organization
- This role requires an enthusiastic and ambitious person that will aggressively pursue the Company's sales quotas.
- Must have exceptional sales & product marketing skills.
- Must be able to travel extensively and possess a reliable vehicle and a clean driving record.
- 4-year degree in a technical or business field.
- Prior dental sales experience strongly preferred.
- Effectively communicate to non-technical users KaVo Imaging (technical) hardware and software.
- Customer Focus – A drive to discover and meet the needs of customers (either internal or external).
- Relationship Building – Lead the region's efforts at maintaining and building relationships with customers and industry leaders and dealer channel/distribution partners.
- Sales Process Improvement – Driving improved sales efficiency and effectiveness through the rigorous use of sales management tools such as "sales funnels" and "ROI based selling".
- Sense of Urgency – A bias for taking action, and spontaneous recognition of problems and opportunities.
- Positive Attitude – Does what it takes to successfully accomplish goals.
- Soft Skills – The ability to engage customers verbally in a professional manner.
Job ID: KAV004100