We are looking for Denodo Administrator for our client in ?Foster City, CA
Job Title: Denodo Administrator
Job Location: Foster City, CA
- Experience Level - 7-9Years
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience
- Installation, configuration, monitoring, and support of Denodo platform including upgrades and maintenance of security. Provide Subject matter expertise on all aspects of Denodo.
- Address a majority of technical questions concerning customization, integration, enterprise architecture and general feature/functionality of our product.
- Diagnose any issues including errors and performance topics. Work with Denodo technical support leading to resolution.
- Establish governance processes and best practice documentation and internal knowledge base for users of Denodo. Review usage and adoption of best practices.
- Establish load balancing, caching, backups, conduct DR drills. Automate regular administration activities.
- Capable of independently perform the job duties. Self-driven and quick learner
- Excellent communication for interfacing with developers, users, infrastructure teams, architects and any external partners.
- Linux scripting and general Infrastructure system knowledge.
- Experience in Linux operating systems in server environments.
- Understanding of LDAP, SSL, and other security concepts.
- Good knowledge of JDBC, XML and Web Services APIs.
- Good knowledge of query optimization and analysis of SQL execution plans in the context of heterogeneous joins.
- Other experience of DW/BI is a plus.
- Good understanding and experience in Data Virtualization.
- At least 5+ yrs. of experience with Administration and development in Denodo.
- Administration experience to include installation, configuration, security, cache management in a highly available enterprise environment.
- Validation experience is plus.
- Experience in setting up disaster recovery for application is plus.