Denials Subject Matter Expert - Performance Healthcare
The Exceptions Resolution team is looking for a denials subject matter expert to support the development of the ExR denials solution. This individual will be a technical resource with experience in a business office (consulting optional) to provide detailed knowledge on denials at a granular level. Resource provides support assistance with deliverable creation and client execution as needed.
Crowe Healthcare Delivery Unit:
Has an exceptional client base, including virtually all of the largest not-for-profit and for-profit health systems, as well as many prominent academic medical centers and regional health systems. We work with the leading health systems in the U.S., which has historically only been the domain of the Big 4.
We are very innovative and embrace applied technology in everything we take to market. Our significant growth has been a direct result of our cutting-edge application of technology to solve traditional consulting opportunities that create unique value for our clients. We are a blend of consulting services and proprietary software development, with a significant bench of internal software developers on staff.
Our leadership is largely comprised of ex-Big 4 talent that are dedicated to providing world-class services, but in a culture of “building value with values”, including our unique partnership structure of equal sharing and our Win3 management philosophy. Healthcare is a key growth industry for Crowe.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or bachelors of science degree in a health related field is required
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of relevant, in-depth health care experience in denials consulting and/or leading provider patient financial services departments
- Experience working denials and/or management of denials teams in a hospital setting
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to manage multiple projects and all levels of staff.
- Strong financial, analytical, technical, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.