Denials Management Product Manager - Performance Healthcare
The Exceptions Resolution team is looking for a denials product manager to assist with the development of the denials solution. This individual will be focused on implementing the denials ExR vision which includes working with our other business units. Those include Applied Technology, Advanced Data Science, and Information Services resources. Knowledge of denials and experience with a technology solution is a must.
Crowe Healthcare Delivery Unit:
Has an exceptional client base, including virtually all of the largest not-for-profit and for-profit health systems, as well as many prominent academic medical centers and regional health systems. We work with the leading health systems in the U.S., which has historically only been the domain of the Big 4.
We are very innovative and embrace applied technology in everything we take to market. Our significant growth has been a direct result of our cutting-edge application of technology to solve traditional consulting opportunities that create unique value for our clients. We are a blend of consulting services and proprietary software development, with a significant bench of internal software developers on staff.
Our leadership is largely comprised of ex-Big 4 talent that are dedicated to providing world-class services, but in a culture of “building value with values”, including our unique partnership structure of equal sharing and our Win3 management philosophy. Healthcare is a key growth industry for Crowe.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or bachelors of science degree in a health related field is required (a MBA, MHA and/or MPH is a plus).
- Minimum of 4 to 6 years of relevant, in-depth health care experience in denials consulting and/or leading provider patient financial services departments
- Experience working with developers and IT resources on a technical solution
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to manage multiple projects and all levels of staff.
- Strong financial, analytical, technical, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior sales and business development experience a plus.