Currently we are looking for a Demandware Solution Architect for our New York, NY office to make the team even stronger.
EPAM is currently looking to strengthen its eCommerce practice by adding a Senior Demandware Solution Architect to the team. This position will be a key on-site resource for our eCommerce clients,leading thearchitecture analysis, design, andauditof eCommerce platform solutions.
- Provide architecture and design for implementations, perform gap analysis between business requirements and the package features and design the configuration, customizations, extensions, and interfaces required to meet the requirements;
- Execute the strategic solution architecture and deployment options in retail Customer Experience & Commerce portfolios;
- Execute solution lifecycle management frameworks;
- Participation in customer’s workshops to understand their business and existing technologies;
- Utilize your knowledge of Demandware, Digital eCommerce Technology, and integration techniques to design a complete solution;
- Perform analysis of eCommerce tools, 3rd party platform integration, and environment infrastructure;
- Define common business and development processes, platform and tools usage for ecommerce solutions and delivery;
- Review and audit of existing solution, design, and system architecture;
- Perform profiling and troubleshooting of existing solutions;
- Create technical documentation.
- Experience in Integration, Cloud-based architecture, build and deployment utilities, and best coding and implementation practices of Demandware Java technologies;
- 5+ years of software development and integration experience with special focus on architecture, design, and development of Multi-channel ecommerce and J2EE applications;
- Experience w/2+ Demandware project life cycles along with integration of Demandware applications to other systems;
- In-depth knowledge of various client side, server side, and database performance optimizations;
- In-depth understanding of how to integrate Demandware with a corporate back office fulfillment products like SAP and CMS systems;
- Experience in eCommerce development, J2EE design and development;
- Fluent verbal and written English;
- Possibility to travel up to 50%;
- Experience providing various Omni-channel solutions is preferred.