$80K — $100K *
Demand Planning Manager - (30003168)
Ansell is a leading global provider of protection solutions. Our company designs, develops and manufactures a wide range of protection solutions that meet the ever-changing needs and demands of our markets and industries. Protection is our primary concern as millions of people around the world depend on Ansell in their professional and personal lives.
Our vision is to create a world where people can enjoy optimal protection against the risk they are exposed to. Whether at work or during their leisure time, people require the right protection for the right application. After all, what better guarantee is there than increased safety, security and productivity than through adequate protection.
The Global Demand Planning Department is responsible for the IGBU and HGBU Demand Plan for all regions. The Demand Planning process is monthly and the forecast is short and medium term (6-12 months). This department leads any activity allowing to bring the forecast accuracy to the targeted level. An example is the Collaborative Planning initiatives with customer.
The Demand Planning Manager NA IGBU owns the demand plan for his/her portfolio in NA markets. This demand plan is used for inventory replenishment and planning of the production capacity. The Demand Planning Manager also checks and eventually understands the gap between the Demand Plan, the Sales Forecast and the Budget for the current fiscal year. The Demand Planning Manager is responsible for the Forecast Accuracy and Bias for his/her portfolio. This position reports to the Global Demand Planning Director NA-LAC.
• Master degree in Business, Logistics or Supply Chain
• APICS or other forecasting Certification preferred
• At least 5 years of relevant experience in Demand Planning.
• Experience with ERP system (e.g. SAP, Oracle Apps).
• Experience with Advanced Planning Systems (e.g. Infor, Logility).
Knowledge and Skills
• Good English (written and spoken)
• Good MS Excel skills.
Desirable Job Competencies
• Problem solving
• Process improvement
• Strong planning skills with proactive approach
• Good analytical skills and ability to put figures into reliable insight
• Accountability and results oriented
• Decision making
• Cross-functional collaboration
• Good communication skills, especially assertiveness and active listening
• Able to work in a multicultural environment
• Able to work under deadlines
• Good priority management
• Business acumen
: United States-New Jersey-Iselin
US NJ Iselin 111 Wood Avenue South
111 Wood Avenue South
: Supply Chain
: Global Supply Chain
: Feb 22, 2021, 11:25:00 PM
Valid through: 4/25/2021
$150K — $200K
7 days ago