An enthusiastic self-starter with proven skills in Supply Chain Analytics/Demand Planning highly desired. Excellent organizational skills, ability to balance immediate/long term priorities and exceptional multitasking skills are a necessity. Key objectives will be achieving/improving/exceeding targeted purchasing standards and goals, managing inventory levels and targets, and managing supply and demand within the product supply chain.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Development and maintenance of executable forecast for all finished goods, both processed and co-packed.
- Creation of rolling 13-week forecast plan incorporating multi-channel seasonal & promotional activity to ensure balanced inventory
- Alignment with Sales & Marketing on forecasting process and requirements, ensuring all deliverables are met.
- Analysis of demand vs supply, determining impact to business as related to inventories and critical supply constraints.
- Ability to analyze historical sales data and identify seasonal, promotional, holiday and current product trends.
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers and develop/evaluate statistical forecast models.
- Collaboration with team members on any vendor related constraints.
- Responsible for purchasing of all packaging materials to support co-manufacturer production and maintenance of appropriate inventory levels for all aspects of co-packing
- Evaluation & maintenance of safety stock levels for all SKU's
- Master data management of new products for all planning related data.
- Complete special projects and assignments as requested
- Drive continuous improvement on Planning/Procurement processes
- Working knowledge of planning/procurement processes
- Experience in demand planning within a CPG industry
- Strong analytical and advanced Excel skills
- Ability to develop statistical models and what-if scenario planning
- Detail oriented and excellent self initiative
- Strong understanding of supply chain processes, preferably in food industry
- Prioritize and manage multiple overlapping projects simultaneously.
- Project planning and management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and coordination skills.
- Strong data mining skills with Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Strong problem solving skills
- Focus on meeting committed goals and attaining defined metrics
- APICS (Supply Chain Management Certification)