PerfectServe is a growing healthcare technology company looking for a talented Demand Generation Specialist focusing on enterprise sales. Our ideal candidate understands long B2B sales cycle lead generation tactics, lead conversion, and how to support sales enablement. You are accountable for MQL and conversion goals.
You really enjoy writing—articles, blogs, infographics, emails, white papers, web pages. You have a way with words, crafting compelling and effective messaging that contributes to the company’s growth and visibility in the marketplace. You have a knack for copywriting short content for quick conversions, as well as long research-based white paper documents that showcase our solution’s strengths against competitors.
This role reports to the Director of Marketing and collaborates with the VP of Sales, other marketing specialists, and the product team to identify and execute campaign opportunities to meet MQL goals. The demand gen specialist must be professional and able to engage client executives in speaking opportunities and case studies.
PerfectServe provides a cloud-based mobile communication platform for hospitals across the US. The suite of solutions improves the nurse and physician work experience, increases patient safety, and reduces the financial burden associated with outdated communication infrastructure.
- Deep understanding of the product and market opportunities.
- Ability to meet with clients, sales execs, and product teams to identify campaign opportunities.
- Create campaign plans and execute on them to meet MQL goals.
- Work with BDRs to support MQL to SQL conversion and sales executives to support SQL to closed won.
- Leverage research to help mold content targeting strategy based on industry needs, trends, and personas.
- Creates long- and short-form content assets that support the marketing strategy.
- Manages the content library including, but not limited to: web pages, campaigns, white papers, infographics, blog posts, case studies, eBooks, presentation notes, short-form email copy, landing page copy, and video scripts.
- Identifies messaging concepts and formats that address different personas, verticals, and stages.
- Support other marketing activities as required.
- 5+ years of B2B marketing campaign management with demonstratable results.
- Exceptional writer, ideally with experience writing about software, technology, and/or healthcare.
- Marketing or Business Degree
- Experience building content libraries that address multiple personas, verticals, and stages of the buying cycle.
- Ability to execute against and meet important deadlines.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent business acumen, judgment, and interpersonal skills.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with the ability to juggle multiple projects.
- Able to provide a writing portfolio or samples of past work.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and English language skills.
- Able to prioritize and make routine decisions independently.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Highly motivated, proactive, adaptable, and enthusiastic.