As the Demand Generation Marketo Manager has end-to-end responsibility for campaign strategy and execution of tactics across multiple channels to capture new leads and accelerate penetration of Verizon Business Group products within the public sector space.
You will work with different marketing team, Sales, and Field Marketing to deploy multi-channel programs to capture and influence key decision makers across our Public Sector customers. You will be leading the strategy and execution of integrated marketing campaigns -email, direct mail, live events, webinars, digital advertising, and reporting on customer engagement across all tactics.
This role requires an enthusiastic individual with superb communication and organizational skills, able to manage projects at all levels of the organization. If you are an inquisitive strategic thinker with multi-channel demand generation experience, a data-driven marketer who thrives at handling personalization and testing demand gen tactics, we want to hear from you!
- Develop and implement programmatic campaigns aligned to sales strategies across the buyer journey. You'll use various channels including email, website, media, and virtual and live events.
- Own the creation of annual and quarterly marketing plans that will drive revenue via strategic new logo acquisition, acceleration of deals for low billing accounts, ABM targeted plans.
- Document campaign strategy briefs, content requirements, lead nurturing plan, marketing tactics needed to capture and nurture new leads to accelerate prospect movement through the demand generation funnel.
- Proactively engage with the different marketing organizations to coordinate, communicate, and optimize the impact of marketing activities.
- Establish key performance indicators (KPIs) per program, through analyzing and interpreting key metrics/reports, recommending corrective action and ensuring continuous improvement and effectiveness.
- Partner with marketing operations to measure campaign performance, identify and recommend optimization techniques to improve return on investment, report on the lead to opportunity conversion and key metrics.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience in online marketing, campaign management or a related field.
- Three or more years of marketing automation systems (Marketo/Eloqua certified preferred).
- Willingness to travel.
Even better if you have:
- A degree, even better if you have an MBA.
- Experience withSalesforce.com/Tableau reporting.
- Technology or Public Sector marketing experience.
- Ability to balance strategy and campaign execution.
- Ability to navigate, influence, manage and lead cross-functional teams without direct line.