Savi Technology is seeking a stand-out Demand Generation and Events Program Manager. This person will be responsible for managing all demand generation activities including marketing automation and online and offline events for both commercial and government sales. Responsible for the continual inflow of targeted, well-qualified leads.
Savi is in the process of rolling out a highly capable suite of supply chain software that offers first-to-market features using big data analytics and machine learning. A good portion of Savi’s marketing efforts will involve market education, where brand awareness at shows, in the media, and through marketing campaigns is essential to sales success. The Demand Generation and Events Program Manager has a role in ensuring that Savi’s value proposition and capabilities are clearly communicated in all email campaigns, show collateral, and speaking engagements designed to generate new qualified leads.
- 3-5 years experience using modern marketing software, especially Marketo and /or HubSpot, Salesforce/Pardot, Constant Contact, Cvent, etc.
- 3-5 years managing complex tradeshow and customer events for a technology company.
- Experience executing messaging plans to creatively deliver identified strategic brand messaging.
- Experience presenting plans, metrics, and results to senior management.
- Ability to go from the “big picture” strategic view to rolling up the sleeves and sweating every detail to make sure that all efforts result in a successful event or campaign.