We are building a world class marketing team and are looking for a manager to own the development and execution of demand generation and campaign programs. You will drive awareness and demand for at least one vertical of the company’s products and services. You will directly impact the company’s revenue goals through online and offline campaigns. You will work closely with our sales leaders, corporate marketing, marketing operations, and product teams in the development of the company’s customer acquisition, upsell/cross-sell, and retention strategies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, execute, and analyze demand generation campaigns and promotions across a wide spectrum of acquisition and upsell channels to deliver revenue at or above monthly targets
- Research and implement recommendations for direct response marketing programs and channels including, but not limited to: email campaigns, webinars, and online events
- Deliver detailed reporting and analytics that show how marketing programs impact revenue on a channel by channel basis; define and track key metrics, deliver ad-hoc analyses as needed
- Drive A/B testing and optimization into all aspects of our marketing
- Support the development of content required for campaign deliverables (white papers, success stories, Web pages, etc.) through internal and/or agency resources
- Work with sales to track and manage lead flow and increase conversion rates at each stage of marketing and sales engagement
- Stay on the cutting edge of marketing best practices by gathering and filtering new ideas from customers, colleagues and other experts; communicate and share best practices
- 3+ years in digital campaign marketing and demand generation with ownership of multiple channels and strategies, along with hands-on experience optimizing websites for conversion of inbound traffic
- B2B campaign management and execution experience required
- Ideal candidate will have experience with fast sales cycles, and owning MQL and other target goals
- Strong project management and planning skills to manage and execute multiple projects simultaneously
- Clear understanding of ROI analysis, proven analytical ability to track multiple campaigns, analyze results, review budgets and data, and recommend changes – you’ll do your own analysis of performance and report weekly on progress to marketing and sales goals
- Hands-on use of Salesforce.com, Marketo, as you will build your own campaigns, landing pages, emails, etc.
- Strong communication and writing skills – you will write and edit your own copy, build or host your own webinar content, etc.
- Demonstrated experience partnering with sales and sales leadership on campaigns driving revenue growth
- Ability to think critically and breakdown complex information for company leaders and to customers and prospects
Physical/Mental Requirements for the Job:
- Prolonged periods of seating
- May be requested to work overtime and weekends if deemed necessary
- Must be able to lift at least 20 pounds
- Certain management positions might be required to occasional travel