Job Title: Demand Generation Manager - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Cleveland, OH
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- The Demand Generation Manager (DGM) for UrbanCode, within the Products & Platforms group, is responsible creating and managing lead generation campaigns for the product.
- The DFM will work with the product team's leadership and product marketing to establish goals and strategy, and work within the available resources and budget to achieve the team's goals.
- The DGM for UrbanCode will also work with members of the P&P marketing team to align group goal and maintain consistency in branding and messaging for the division and the company.
- The DGM may rely on the resources of P&P marketing, corporate marketing, and other departments to achieve the team's goals.
- The PPM may also be called upon to assist in P&P and company initiatives.
Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Manage marketing campaigns including awareness, lead generation, educational, training, and more
- Develop clear, compelling content to supportcampaign interaction points: email, landing pages, advertising, event messaging, online and offline campaigns
- Lead creation of programs and testing/optimizing using our marketing automation platform
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Manage CRM, marketing automation, procurement processes, and other related systems
- Designs and drive ongoing multi-channel and multi-touch inbound marketing and lead nurturing campaigns that feed the funnel
- Forecasting, measuring, and analyzing the impact of programs on sales cycles; monitor reports and dashboards to demonstrate progress toward goals
- Work with the cross-functional marketing team to design, launch, and optimize digital marketing campaigns (including PPC, social, email, and events)
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including sales, marketing, product management, and client advocates
Skills and Attributes:
- 3 or more years of general marketing experience
- Good organizational skills
- Good people skills
- Great attitude