We’re looking for a smart, motivated, detail-oriented marketing automation expert to help take our demand gen efforts to the next level! This position will be responsible for developing, executing and tracking marketing programs to generate and nurture leads and engage customers. The qualified candidate will be able to demonstrate a successful history in a marketing role for a software company with responsibilities in running programs that reach new customers, and increase conversion rates and drive revenue growth. This position will report to the VP, Demand Gen.
- Develop and execute demand generation programs, including email and online marketing, with the purpose of generating new sales leads for the company.
- Support overall lead gen goals with skillful production and scheduling of email, webinars, nurture programs, forms & landing pages, and othercampaigns
- Leverage Act-On & SFDC to build effective lead nurturing programs to accelerate customer acquisition
- Help to grow our database and deepen our relationship with current database members through a broad range of online and other communications
- Develop and execute lead nurturing programs
- Work with the sales team to ensure that they are briefed on marketing programs and have the right tools to follow up as required.
- Working closely with Sales & Ops, refine and implement plan to appropriately score all corporate leads and ensure accurate lead flow
- Analyze results of programs to identify weakness and create plans for improvement; closely monitor and optimize data integrity and conversion percentages
- Ensure that all projects meet time and budget constraints while ensuring high quality deliverables.
- Complete other duties as assigned to meet company goals.
Experience and Required Skills:
- Five years B2B demand generation experience, including email marketing programs
- High self-motivation with a sense of urgency and strong attention to detail
- Superior written and verbal communications skills, coupled with highly developed interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in database marketing including list segmentation, list manipulation, list quality and data hygiene
- Strong experience with marketing automation (strong preference to Act-On) and SalesForce.com
- Skill in defining problems, collecting data and interpreting information
- Strong project management skills and experience with attention to detail
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business, Math or equivalent history of creative and successful lead generation programs