We are looking for a Demand Generation Manager for a leading application networking vendor. The focus of this role is to create and execute integrated demand generation campaigns to drive MQLs for the company. Key demand generation activities include content syndication, email campaigns, webinars, social media and other innovative campaigns.
This is a FTE role in San Jose, CA. Compensation includes base salary, stock programs, health benefits and more.
- Create, and implement demand generation digital marketing campaigns that generate leads (content syndication, email campaigns, webinars, etc.)
- Responsible for media vendor management, including negotiation and execution
- Manage and update asset database and work with team to identify needed assets for demand gen campaigns for each stage of the funnel
- Some content writing, may hire and manage an outside writer
- Apply A/B testing for continuous improvement of programs
- Create reports and analysis to maximize ROI from demand generation programs
- 5+ yrs experience of demand generation experience in a B2B technology company
- Hands-on development and management of demand gen campaigns with extensive experience implementing content syndication, email mail campaigns, webinars
- Experience with marketing automation tools like Marketo, Eloqua
- Understanding of Salesforce
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Security and/or Networking experience preferred
- Experience with a fast-paced results oriented environment
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience