We are looking for a data-driven demand leader who will be responsible for establishing a predictable, scalable and profitable demand center to support revenue growth. This role will be responsible for establishing campaign strategy then delivering measurable results. This is a hands-on management position where you will work with company leaders to strategize, create, and execute all demand generation and retention/expansion strategies. The ideal candidate will have experience building a demand center, leading high-growth teams, and proven experience optimizing the full funnel. This role reports directly to the Head of Revenue/Chief Revenue Officer.
What You’ll Do
- Develop multi-channel, full funnel demand-generation programs, including setting and executing strategy, developing forecasts, evaluating appropriate budget levels, and measuring results against revenue goals
- Develop outbound and inbound programs, including email, paid advertising, social, webinars, web optimization and SEO, content syndication, and account-based targeting, that will deliver an increasing volume of qualified pipeline for the sales team
- Create campaign messaging, content, and channel strategy to deliver required business growth results across paid, owned and earned channels
- Employ best practices to achieve growth goals while also experimenting with creative strategies and alternative tactics
- Collaborate with sales team to create an ABM strategy that targets top accounts including integrated outbound campaigns
- Partner and collaborate with Product Marketing, Communications and Content Marketing to inform consistent messaging across demand generation campaigns.
- Build systems and processes that will track and report on key performance metrics, and use this data to continually optimize campaign strategies.
- Track demand generation performance applying multi-channel attribution and full funnel KPIs and continuously optimize and improve performance
- Manage, inspire and professionally develop a team of digital and creative staff
- Help guide the selection and implementation of a flexible marketing tech stack in partnership with sales leadership
What You'll Need
- 6+ years of B2B demand generation experience with a strong focus on ABM, multi-channel lead generation, and nurturing campaigns (experience in digital consulting, technology, or related complex sales environments is preferred)
- Deep experience engaging buyers via educational content, customer stories, and thought leadership with a focus on customer value instead of product-centric messaging
- Deep experience with managing and optimizing campaigns using HubSpot
- Strong analytics skills across customer lifecycle (acquisition, retention, expansion)
- Demonstrated capability to research/understand a market and its priorities, challenges, opportunities, drivers and influencers
- A strong self-starter who is willing to make their mark in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial organization
- Strong verbal communication, proven team collaboration skills, and demonstrated leadership and influence abilities.
- Excellent presentation/advisory skills – clear, concise thinking and ability to deliver meaningful advice to senior leaders on demand strategy
- Strong project management skills – must be able to organize work in a methodical and rigorous manner; comfortable in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well cross-functionally with executives and other teams