About the Job
Join 8x8 in an exciting role as a Demand Generation Campaign Manager as we take our marketing programs to the next level.
- Work with marketing and sales leaders to shape campaign themes for a fully integrated demand generation programs to achieve lead generation, increased funnel and other strategic growth goals.
- Fill the top of the sales funnel with new leads and accelerate mid-funnel with nurture streams existing prospects to meet defined goals for quantities and conversion rates.
- Conceptualize and manage integrated marketing programs using a diverse range of channels such as Webcasts, SEO, SEM, social, display, content syndication, nurturing and retargeting.
- Develop additional lead nurturing campaigns, garner insights from user behavior and apply learnings.
- Constantly monitor and tune the performance of the lead funnel, lead scoring engine and lead follow-up/conversion.
- Work with marketing operations to measure campaign performance and course-correct as campaign execution unfolds.
- Analyze channel performance against lead goals and spend to deliver optimal results
- Evaluate touch attribution to inform construction of campaigns
- At least 3-5 years of demand generation experience in cloud-based enterprise software
- Track record of success managing integrated marketing campaigns required
- Advanced knowledge of best practices in B2B marketing automation, demand generation, and rules-based lead nurturing
- Demonstrated proficiency with multiple formats of demand generation such as e-mail, website, PPC, SEO, Social, events, telemarketing
- Proven track record managing pipeline generation, including managing campaigns from concept to ROI analysis
- World-class analytical and quantitative skills – passion for analyzing data and providing recommendations based off of findings
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to run multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Ability to work across many cross-functional teams for a singular goal
- Expertise working with marketing automation systems such as Marketo
- Expertise working withCRM systems such as Salesforce.com
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work independently
- BA/BS degree