The Demand Generation Marketing Manager is responsible for planning and executing the growth campaigns for the assigned brand(s). The successful candidate will be a well-rounded marketer with a proven track record of leverage data to develop campaigns that drive meaningful results. The campaigns you will develop will drive global awareness and qualified leads for our sales team.
Responsibilities will also include overseeing e-commerce project managers, cross-functional team leadership, 3rd party partner management, analysis of customer experience, business case development, competitive intelligence, and global rollout of the ecommerce platform.
- BA/BS in marketing or related field.
- 5+ years marketing experience, preferably at least 5 years in a product marketing, channel marketing, or product management role.
- Experience working with creative agencies and coordinating marketing activities.
- Experience running SEM, display advertising, retargeting, paid social and email marketing
- Expertise in marketing automation (Pardot, Marketing Cloud) Google Adwords, and Salesforce
- Strong fitness market and product knowledge
- Global marketing experience strongly preferred
- Experience with marketing processes, maintaining brand standards and creative development process
- Ability to thrive in chaotic environment with many unknowns and changing objectives.
- Strong communication (both verbal and written) and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a multi-time zone environment
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time, including internationally.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project).
- Innovative: A successful candidate has to feel comfortable in fast-changing environments and be willing to take risks and consider new and untested approaches.
- Technical: The candidate had to possess in-depth knowledge of marketing fundamentals in order to use his/her expertise and specialized knowledge to study issues in depth and draw conclusions.
- Communication: The candidate states clearly what he/she wants and expects from others, clearly expresses thoughts and ideas, and maintains a precise and constant flow of information.
- Results driven: A successful candidate adopts a strong orientation toward achievement, holds high expectations for him/herself and others, and pushes to achieve at high levels.
- Tactical: This candidate emphasizes the product of immediate results by focusing on short-range, hands-on, practical strategy.
- Consensual: This leader values the ideas and opinion of others and collects their input as part of the decision-making process.