The Site Demand and Supply Manager will lead the Demand & Supply function for the McIntosh, Alabama site driving high performance in Schedule Adherence, OTIF, Demand & Supply balance that most profits the site and Advanced Materials division.
What will be expected from you?
- Capture, analyze, anticipate, communicate and lead resolution of issues that potentially impact customers, costs, production or purchasing at site level for middle to long term horizon.
- Prepare and lead the Site S&OP process. Consolidate report and escalations for regional review, local & regional supply chain management.
- Provide Rough Cut Capacity Plan.
- Analyze demand fluctuations and impacts on business and site.
- Propose alternatives when required for mitigation of business risks.
- Ensure accuracy of SAP system parameters & transactions (Safety Stock, Re-Order Point, Economic Order Quantities, Lead Time, etc.) ensuring that modifications are taking place per an approved MOC.
- Set priorities to respond to customer needs and business strategy, including meeting the Schedule Adherence targets.
- Provide guidance to/and manage production scheduling activities
- Lead monthly Sales & Operations Planning process.
- Ensure shipping from McIntosh to distribution centers and to customers is done in a safe timely and efficient manner.
- Receive, coordinate and prioritize execution of the demand for stock replenishment (MTS), Assemble to Order (ATO) and Made to Order (MTO) direct customer orders for the short-term time horizon.
- MTS/MTO management, prioritization and capacity alignment, balancing demand requirement with site machine and labor capabilities.
- Production plan definition and validation.
- Follow up on deviations between planning and execution.
- Conduct RCA for deviations and implement corrective action to prevent recurrence
- Performance measurement on changes.
- Definition of Raw Material and intermediates needs & impacts (inventory, blocked stock etc.).
- Lead the Demand & Supply team by defining tasks and planning strategies. Be responsible for the development of the planning team both regarding technical skills & leadership attributes.
What are we looking for in the ideal candidate?
- Bachelor’s degree in related field with minimum 10 years of experience in supply chain or manufacturing environment.
- MBA and Chemical Engineering experience with CI skills (lean, 6 sigma) are considered significant advantages.
- At least 5 years exposure to planning operations.
- Good command of SAP including but not limited to MD04, CM25, and MB51 modules.
- APICS CPIM certified (Certified in Production & Inventory Management) preferred
- Knowledge & exposure on business tools & processes.
- Understanding of commercial priorities.
- High focus on data and metrics.
- Project management and deeply process oriented.
- S&OP, RCCP, APO, MRP, MTO, MTS – all planning concepts and level knowledge
**This position is not approved for sponsorship now or in the future**
What can we offer you?
Huntsman Corporation is a publicly traded global manufacturer and marketer of differentiated and specialty chemicals with 2019 revenues of approximately $7 billion. Our chemical products number in the thousands and are sold worldwide to manufacturers serving a broad and diverse range of consumer and industrial end markets. We operate more than 70 manufacturing, R&D and operations facilities in approximately 30 countries and employ approximately 9,000 associates within our four distinct business divisions.