Deloitte Digital-Marketing Technology Programmatic Generalist
5 - 7 years experience • Business Services
Deloitte Digital- MarTech Programmatic Generalist Businesses that partner with Media Solutions come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users. Work you’ll do
- Build and maintain strong knowledge of DoubleClick Bid Manager (DBM). Own media strategy and optimize campaigns directly when needed.
- Baseline proficiency in Google Analytics 360
- Baseline proficiency in DCM
- Serve as a liaison with clients and drive/own project workstreams
- Provide detailed account analysis to ensure our clients’ media spend is optimized
- Monitor and become an expert on the competitive landscape.
The teamAt Deloitte Digital we work with some of the world’s largest brands. Our cross-disciplined teams put our creative and technology chops to the test. Studio-based teams complement our road warriors to deliver engaging new solutions for our clients. Learn more about Deloitte Digital. Qualifications Required:
- 5 years of relevant work experience in advertising sales, marketing, consulting, or media.
- Strong familiarity with online media buying and selling processes and a base knowledge of DSPs, SSPs, and Ad Exchanges.
- Demonstrated strategic and analytical sales approach.
- Online advertising campaign optimization experience
- Bachelors or advanced degree in Statistics, Economics, Business, Math, or Advertising is preferred, or equivalent work experience
- A strong desire to learn and passion for digital marketing, research and analytics
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team setting both internally and externally.
- Demonstrated the ability to be flexible/adaptable in exercising judgment in a dynamic environment.
- Strong ability to navigate ambiguity and manage competing priorities.
Requisition code: E18EASCSRCGZ117-DD