What will your role be?
- Manage and coordinate process value map analysis: As-Is and To-Be process functional definition
- Articulate a functional requirement to be used for RFP or General design Work collaboratively with sales channels providing strategy, guidance, tactics and industry knowledge working towards annual sales team objectives
- Team work with services architect to articulate a proper economical solution for the customer in relation with the evaluated and perceived value delivery DELMIA corporate contribution
- Direct report to the Head of the Manufacturing Consulting North America
- Establish and leverage relationships with direct workforce and production management Actively contribute and support, as needed, corporate sales, and marketing activities
The challenges ahead?
- Effectively communicate DELMIA Apriso’s value proposition, product suite, technical architecture, and deployment model to the partner organization/channel organizations/customers
- Support revenue growth for Dassault Systèmes in DELMIA Apriso
- Create public awareness of the DELMIA Apriso consulting results and capabilities by supporting and creation of campaigns
Your key success factors?
- Industry experience and strong knowledge
- Exposure to Finite Capacity Scheduling and Advanced Planning and Scheduling techniques and commercial products
- Familiarity with production planning techniques used by production operations
- Exposure and knowledge of Fortune 500 level production and manufacturing capabilities through application or vendor/integrator/partner
- Working knowledge of production planning and scheduling requirements and application including finite capacity, master production scheduling and material logistics Lean manufacturing expert or Six Sigma Black Belt (Master Black Belt is a plus) with strong experience in World Class manufacturing principles in Automotive, Industrial Equipment, Aerospace & Defense or Life science sectors
- Familiarity and application of digital representation of production entities and their usage and value to the organization; work instructions, CAD drawings, process routings and plans, etc. Good knowledge in financial, ROI and TCO analysis
- Strong leadership skills and team management skills Should be able to manage teams spread across different geographies
- Proven ability to document, deliver and effectively sell business case proposals
- Ability and willingness to travel – around 50% Knowledge about Manufacturing Executions System (MES)/Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) systems is a plus
- Minimum 5 years of proven working experience