We are looking for Dell Boomi EDI Developer for our client in Palo Alto, CA
Job Title: Dell Boomi EDI Developer
Job Location: Palo Alto, CA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- We are a high-impact team that is passionate about developing and implementing ?best-in-class? integration processes to support our customers, partners and operations teams. We are a ?work hard, play hard? group that strives for excellence in work and life. Much like our Nest products, we implement tools that promote operational efficiency, ease of use and impeccable customer satisfaction.
- Your primary focus will be to support all Production EDI/B2B transaction exchanges with our Resellers, 3PLs, RLPs, CMs and 3rd party EDI partners;
- You will monitor and ensure successful data exchanges with Nest back-end applications and prioritize/escalate issues as needed.
- Responsible for the design/development/testing/deployment of integration processes and the on boarding of new trading partners into our EDI/B2B infrastructure.
- You will promote continuous improvement of new/existing (high performing, scalable, reusable) integration processes.
- Partner withinternal teams (ie. Sales Ops, Finance, Fulfillment, Logistics, Sales and Analytics) to define and implement solutions that improve internal business processes.
- Design/document integration processes; Create/maintain repository of partner documents.
- Build internal solutions that promote scalable, robust interfaces to minimize day-to-day tasks/maintenance, so operations teams can focus on value-add activities. Maintain highest levels of SDLC practices, including:
- Technical design
- Solution development
- Systems configuration
- Test Documentation/execution
- Issue identification/resolution
- Writing clean modular self-sustaining code.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Have a proven ability to integrate retail OTC processes with large scale ERP systems, such as NetSuite, Oracle, SAP, QAD, Baan.
- Experience deploying processes and developing partner maps using enterprise-level middleware solutions such as Dell Boomi, IBM Sterling Integrator, WebMethods, Tibco.
- Detailed understanding of standard retail EDI message types from X12 (ex. 850, 810, 855, 856, 852, 997) and EDIFACT (ex. ORDERS, INVOIC, DESADV, CONTRL).
- Experienceworking with XML Schema and various XML standards (ex. Rosettanet, CXML, OAGIS) is required.
- Understanding of file transmission protocols, such as AS2, SFTP, FTP, HTTPS.
- Hands on experience with NetSuite ERP, SuiteTalk and/or SuiteScript.
- Hands on experience with Dell Boomi process and mapping development.
- Experience with SQL-based programming languages.
- Experienceworking with an EDI VAN.
- Experience implementing Web Services (REST and SOAP) with SaaS-based applications.
- Solid understanding of information management, data modeling, system integration, development methodologies (including unit testing) and web technologies.
- Excellent communication skills; strong analytical skills and a demonstrable bias toward action.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and thrive in a rapidly changing business environment