As a member of the Technology team, you will help define, establish, and evolve our development capacities. You will be tasked with creating innovative solutions that advance our client's businesses. You’ll join a strong and inspiring team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing, and application programming that goes into creating high-quality software and new products. You’ll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what’s being developed.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Analyze customer needs, document requirements, and technical design solutions
- Design, develop, implement, and support integration projects using industry standards and best practices.
- Work with application developers, business analysts, DBAs & architecture teams to design, develop, test, deploy & support ETL processes.
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements.
- Migrate legacy integrations processes into a centralized platform for standardization, security & maintainability.
What You’ll Bring with You:
- A bachelor’s degree or master’s degree with 3+ years of experience
- Dell Boomi development experience
- 3 to 5 years of ETL development experience
- Experience with data warehouse concepts/architecture
- Strong knowledge of relational databases
- Knowledge of scripting languages
- Exposure of working with Web API/Services