- Provide architectural solutions/designs to project execution teams for implementation.
- Provide technology architectural assessments, strategies, and roadmaps for one or more technology domains.
- Work with application developers, users, operational leadership, and subject matter experts to understand current and future operational data analysis goals. Recommend modern technology stacks to meet those goals and help engineering teams migrate towards their use.
- Collaborate with the customer's operations and technology leadership on the future analytic goals of the organization, and design a technical architecture to meet those goals. Participate in configuring the architecture, and advise engineering teams on its efficient use.
- Lead a work stream or act as a team lead and manage non-complex components of the work plan/project.
- Utilize analytical, process, and/or technical skills to meet project objectives and deliverables that are self-directed and within project scope.
- 10+ years of programming experience with Integration projects.
- 5+ years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks.
- 4+ years of experience in Cloud integration using Dell Boomi.
- Dell Boomi Professional Certification
- Knowledge in infrastructure based landscapes for distributed architecture, Atom/Molecule sizing & benchmarking.
- Experience with integration patterns related to Web Services, SOA (REST), etc.
Handle security/provisioning requirements for Boomi.
- Experience integrating multiple systems, applications and services using Boomi Integration Cloud.
- MDM experience along with experience creating repositories in Dell Boomi is a big PLUS.
- Design, development and deployment of Integration solutions for Cloud, On-Premises and Hybrid scenarios.
- Experience with Boomi EDI Integration
- Experience in Real time, Batch and ETL integrations
- Experience with Boomi API Management
- Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- Experience in complete project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
- Knowledge and experience in developing software using agile methodologies.
- Proven track record of technical leadership roles delivering solutions within defined timeframes.
- Skilled in building relationships with clients and in practice development activities.
- Demonstrated success in performing work and managing complex and/or large consulting projects.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Must be open to travel.
Preferred Skills and Education:
- Experience working with a globally distributed team and managing off-shore teams.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Certification in (Insert technologies).
- Experience with authoring, editing and presenting technical documents.