- Manage projects for the designing of Microsoft .Net based applications.
- Execute Project Plan for the following activities: scoping, estimation, tracking, change management, delivery management and post implementation support.
- Monitor development activities and reporting project progress.
- Analyze information processing and plan and design systems, using techniques such as structured analysis, data modeling and information engineering.
- Gather business requirements and convert them into functional requirements specifications.
- Assess the usefulness of pre-developed application packages and adapt them to a user environment.
- Work closely with management to ensure agreement on system principles.
- Define the goals of the system and devise flow charts and diagrams describing logical operational steps of programs.
- Develop document and revise system design procedures, test procedures, and quality standards.
- Approving test plans, test cases, and test scripts. Expand and or modify system to serve new purposes or improve work flow.
- Master's or equivalent in Computer Science/Applications/Engineering, Information Technology/Systems or Electronics/Electrical Engineering.
- Will accept Bachelor's and 5 years of work experience as Delivery Specialist, Delivery Manager, Project Manager, Project Lead or related occupation in the skills listed above.
- Will accept any suitable combination of experience/education/training.