The Delivery Principal drives and manages all delivery operations including development and review of project budgets, project plans, LOEs, management of revenue recognition, expense management, and evaluation of investment opportunities to optimize Consulting Services Delivery capabilities. Responsible for developing and rolling out efficient delivery processes, delivery Level of Efforts, project setups, and project audits. Responsible for developing and updating quality management and system improvement as required.
- Provide overall leadership and direction for the delivery operations of Consulting Services.
- Focus on maintaining/managing delivery and project profitability.
- Manages the operating results dashboard, works with leadership to make operating adjustments to meet targets.
- Analyzes and reports on delivery budgets and expenses/cost rates, and the appropriate mix of consultants and customer resources to maximize the value received from engagements.
- Consults on the preparation of the work plans including deliverables, deadlines, and estimates of the cost and resources required. Ensures business objectives including profitability, customer satisfaction, and quality.
- Provides guidance and oversight in the preparation of SOWs, LOEs, schedules, fees, and quality assurance.
- Develop project management discipline, quality assurance processes, and delivery templates and tools.
- Maintains and expands internal and executive customer contact and builds credibility with customer executives.
- Contributes to the overall success and management of the practice by supporting business development and participating in strategic decisions. Identifies follow-on opportunities and partners with presales to drive new business.
- Performs people management responsibilities including recruiting, career planning, mentoring, and performance management for all individuals in their organization.
- Ensures proper booking and system setup of new bookings
- Responsible for the overall flow/recognition of project revenue and project profitability for Consulting Services
- Contributes intellectual capital that can be applied to current and/or future engagements.
Minimum qualification (Working environment, Physical demands, Travel, Office vs. field)
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business or technology discipline required
- 20+ years of experience in Operations, Leadership, Delivery
- 15+ years of experience integrating multi-discipline organizations
- Strong strategic, operational, and interpersonal capabilities
- Advanced MS Office skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- All other duties as assigned / Adhere to Company Core Values
- Able to travel as needed, up to 70% some weeks.