Five9 provides businesses reliable, scalable, and secure cloud contact center software designed to create exceptional customer experiences, increase agent productivity, and deliver tangible business results.
We are driven by a passion to transform contact centers into customer engagement centers of excellence. Since 2001, Five9 has led the cloud revolution in contact centers, helping organizations transition from legacy premise-based solutions to the cloud.
As a key contributor to the Professional Services Team, the ideal candidate will be a passionate, self-managed individual who can work well with a cohesive team to help delight customers and grow business.
- Provide customers with configuration advice, training, and problem resolution throughout the setup and installation process of Five9’s call center software.
- Design and configure Five9’s platform for each customer’s unique requirements
- Troubleshoot software solutions in a wide array of configurations and customer environments both remotely and on-site
- Provide customized training to ensure customers have a thorough understanding of these solutions.
- Articulate the value of Five9’s Professional Services through demonstrations and open discussion with Customers and prospects.
- Effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Minimum 3-5 years of consulting experience in a cloud computing or telephony environment.
- Experience with implementing TDM and/or VoIP Call Center solutions (Genesys, Avaya, Cisco, Aspect, LiveOps, Contactual, InContact, Interactive Intelligence and/or CosmoCom) is required - Applicants with experience deploying and/or managing Five9 Call Center solutions are preferred.
- Strong knowledge of CRM and Lead Management solutions (Salesforce, Siebel, NetSuite, RightNow and Velocify) is preferred.
- Must be willing to travel up to 50% regionally with some national and international travel possible (valid passport required).
- Self-starter possessing excellent time management skills; Able to manage multiple activities simultaneously while requiring little or no oversight and/or direction.
- Excellent verbal and written skills required.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience is required
- Technical certifications are a plus.
- Strong technical knowledge of SaaS, Networking, Internet concepts, CRM, WFM, PBX, Dialer, ACD, CTI, VoIP, IVR/VRU, Web Services, and Call Center practices – Experience with WFO Applications is a plus.
- Must possess a strong combination of technical call center expertise, client development, and configuration experience.
- Must be an expert at developing and maintaining positive and productive relationships with clients; impeccable communication skills and ability to understand clients’ needs is imperative.
- Development experience a plus.
- Bi-lingual skills a plus