Job Title: Delivery Manager - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: ?Seattle, WA
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- Strong program management skills in multi projects and programs across multiple vendor environment (15years of IT Experience)
- Proven expertise in delivering large scale digital engagements/programs in highly technical and agile product / service organizations
- Familiarity in executing Spotify organizational models (Tribes & Squads) using disruptive digital technologies (Mobile, Cloud, Cognitive, Experience, Analytics)
- Proven ability in establishing successful executive relationships & ability to deliver confidence to both business and IT stakeholders using outcome-based engagement models
- Experience in structuring the engagement models / staffing / program roadmap etc. in a very agile organizational context
- Prior delivery experience using virtual teams (global locations)
- Executive presence and ability to gain trust and confidence in service/product delivery
- Strong delivery experience with any of the Scaled Agile models (SAFe, Less, Spotify, Scrum etc.)
- Excellent communication and executive presentation skills
- Team builder and proven expertise in working together in a highly matrixed organization (IT Service Provider)
- Championed ?Change Management? practices to seamlessly transition the client organization to a Tribe & Squad model to deliver faster GTM results
- Strong people leader
- P&L Owner
- Very strong capability to handle large programs in multi-vendor environment
- Should have worked in enterprise projects
- Minimum 5year of experience in managingLarge programs
- Minimum 2year of experience working in Agile methodology and development model
- Should have experience in handling the Digital projects
- Work closely with client on day to day basis and provide resolution to any issues by working with the team
- Showcase Leadership in implementation of the multiple projects
- Strong communication skills
- Strong Negotiation skills
- Strong problem solving abilities and ability to pick up and adapt to new concepts and technologies
- Willing to wear multiple hats, step up as leader and perform tasks required for the success of the project.
Technical skills required includes:
- Deployment & Release management
- Managing deployment resources during the deployment night.
- Dress rehearsal coordination.
- Test environment retrofit coordination
- Operations communication
- Ensure availability of component team at Offshore
- Very good exposure to agile development / Dev Ops methodology.
- Exposure in handling offshore team model and willingness to manage an offshore team.
- Strong technical leadership skills to mentor and manage a team in offshore.
- Any degree in computer science.