Industry: IT Consulting/Services•
Less than 5 years
Posted 406 days agoby Vinoth Vinuvaradhan
Role: Delivery Manager
Location: Philadelphia, PA
• Experience in either a developer or ScrumMaster/Agile Leadership role preferably practicing Scrum or Kanban methodology for at least one year for a software development team that was diligently applying Agile principles, practices, and theory.
• Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the various agile approaches (ie in Scrum, numerous burndown techniques, numerous retrospective formats, handling of bugs, etc)
• JIRA experience more than just ‘basic user’. Should be capable of producing meaningful and insightful reports leveraging JQL queries, triaging system issues, etc.
• Use of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
• Excellent organization skills (Consistent follow-through on assigned or acquired tasking with minimal to no follow-up needed from others to ensure completion) while multi-tasking and being able to switch gears on the spot.
• Ability to pick up on new processes quickly (written or spoken), while not being shy about figuring out who to reach out to for help when needed, and performing with little need for guidance after the first few weeks.
• First or second level Scrum Master Certification (CSM, CSP, PSM I, PSM II)
• Experience playing a Scrum Master or Agile Leadership role for at least 1year for a software development team that was diligently applying Agile principles, practices, and theory.
• Knowledge of otherAgile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc.
• Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.