Infostretch is a digital-first professional services firm. By combining in-depth experience with ready-made tools, frameworks, technologies, and partnerships, Infostretch helps enterprises get digital right, the first time. With an experienced team of digital technologists, Infostretch offers Digital Strategy, Digital Development, DevOps, Quality Engineering, Cloud, IoT, Data Analytics and Mobility services. The company is trusted by leading Fortune 100 companies as well as emerging innovators to deliver solutions that work seamlessly across channels, leverage predictive analytics to optimize the software lifecycle, and support continuous innovation.
We are seeking a world class leader, reporting to the COO, for leading delivery of our strategic accounts in Dallas, TX (South Central US).
This is a technical management position. A qualifying criteria is your understanding of moderndigital software systems, their architecture and engineering processes in Cloud, Digital, Mobile and Data Engineering.
As Delivery Manager of the Delivery Management branch, this position has responsibility for managing the successful implementation of multiple projects within an account or across multiple accounts.
- Ensure the effective management and communication of the initiation, execution and implementation processes
- Provide initial project cost estimates
- Perform resource forecasting for technical specialists
- Govern individual project budgets against actuals, for variance reporting and management
- Responsible for his projects’ timely submission of timesheets
- Performance management of staff
- Establish Project Management Standards and Governance frameworks as part of Project execution
- Provide regular status reporting as determined to senior management
- Drive, police and oversee the delivery of multiple streams of work for assigned projects
- Have a ‘helicopter’ aerial view on detail and project/program delivery
- Responsible for analyzing dashboard information and project information to ensure both client and internal expectations are met and where appropriate exceeded
- Demonstrable experience leading delivery and implementation of global services practices comprising of digital transformation, Responsive Web, Mobile and service oriented architectures.
- Strong understanding of cloud environments, Devops, Quality Engineering, PAAS, Web service platforms (MBASS), Mobile applications, Social platforms and business use cases utilizing the above
- Assist where appropriate in defining strategic business requirements and to understand complex client and user needs
- Communicate risk and highlight pre project risks to the internal resource, Account Management, and head of Delivery
- Directly manage Project and/or QA Managers assigned to an account or project
- Perform project reviews on a consistent basis to ensure project delivery is on time and on budget
- Work with Account Managers to drive growth, quality and customer satisfaction
- Interact with Account Management and Practice Leads to make sure onsite / offshore workflow and communications are optimized
- Represent Infostretch to the customers at business reviews, and other critical meetings, for the overall delivery aspects and quality of delivery
Technical Skills Requirement:
- Deep level of experience managing teams and high-profile enterprise mobility-based technology initiatives through project management applications (e.g., MS Project, GANTT charts, etc.).
- Successful track record serving as overall lead for enterprise-level projects at Fortune 500 companies.
- Proficient in Service Performance Management and KPIs
- Familiarity with rapid development methodologies: SCRUM/AGILE
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
Professional Skills Requirement:
- Strong professional services skills, with experience in B2E software development and/or testing projects
- Experience with defining, documenting, and adhering to professional services best practices within a fast paced, innovative technology company
- Extensive experience providing customer-facing presentations at the Executive level
- Extremely detail oriented
- Experience managing enterprise-level technology initiatives from initial project discovery to service launch
- Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize issues/escalations, and manage many projects simultaneously
- Ability to work with a diverse client base
- Willingness to travel periodically as required
- At least 8years of relevant professional services and/or technical project management experience, with a preferred focus on Digital Implementation initatives in QE, Devops and Cloud areas
- Successful track record implementing enterprise-level technology initiatives for Fortune 500 companies, from project discovery through service launch
- Strong business acumen, excellent analytical skills, and experienceworking with Project Management, Development and QA tools
- Creative, consultative, and a strong communicator with the ability to manage diverse internal / external resources at up to the VP-level
- BA/BS required, technology or business degreepreferred.
- Some travel is required (approx. 30%)