Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
8 - 10 years
Posted 63 days ago
The Service Delivery Manager (DM) is an Operations lead assigned to named accounts responsible for ensuring their client’s success across FocusVision products and services. DMs build strong relationships with their assigned accounts to find business solutions that result in win/win outcomes. The role requires a strong working knowledge of all FocusVision products and services and an ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams. DMs may be involved in software development design and delivery discussions with their clients, and as such a high degree of technical prowess is required. The DM can identify a problem or opportunity, translate that into actionable product improvements, and effectively communicate and drive the initiative.
• Partner with Sales to meet or exceed client revenue goals
• Partner with Operations colleagues to identify ways to improve and streamline our service.
• Serve as a strong advocate for your clients to ensure FocusVision maintains high customer satisfaction.
• Manage a portfolio of accounts and coordinate operational resource plans with team managers.
• Drive progress toward business solutions that result in a win/win outcome for all parties involved.
• Serve as primary escalation point for challenges that impact customer success and effectively escalate further to senior Operations’ leadership as appropriate.
• Act as a liaison across cross-functional teams to ensure our customer needs are met or exceed. This includes but not limited to, coordinating with Sales teams, Support teams and software development teams.
• Maintain a strong working knowledge of all FocusVision products and services, engaging subject matter experts as needed.
• Perform regular health check meetings, business reviews, and internal reports for assigned accounts.
• Partner with your client to help them understand how upcoming FocusVision product releases and service improvements can benefit their organization.
• Demonstrate best practices in market research across a variety of use cases and industry verticals.
• Some travel may be required.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Proven track record of success in building strong, enduring customer relationships at multiple levels of a clients’ organization
• 8+ years’ experience in the market research industry with a strong working knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research technologies.
• Consistently demonstrates a strong work ethic, a commitment to results, and a positive attitude.
• Experience in SaaS account management or strategy consulting preferred.
• Comfortable under pressure and are adept at creative problem solving, setting and maintaining appropriate timelines, and communicating complex concepts to both internal and external stakeholders.
• Action oriented, capable of driving motivation and synergy across departments to accomplish a larger goal.
• Capable of leading highly effective interactions with large groups, often on-site with client.
• BA/BS in Business Management, Information Systems, Information Technology, etc.
Requisition ID : 1023