DraftKings Inc. (Nasdaq: DKNG) is a digital sports entertainment and gaming company. It�s simple, at DraftKings, we believe life�s more alive with skin in the game. For that reason, we�re committed to responsibly creating the world�s favorite games and betting experiences. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices around the globe, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do, and think you will too.
The strategy behind the game.
We�re growing rapidly and are searching for a Delivery Manager who can lead our Deliver team in new and existing feature development. While helping to lead a talented team of software engineers, you�ll serve as a liaison between the Product, Engineering, and other external and internal groups. Sound good to you? Join us. What you�ll do as a Delivery Manager:
What skills you will use:
- You will act as the backlog representative and as one of the leaders for one or more of our small Agile development teams.
- Facilitate breaking down product requirements into sagas, epics, stories, and tasks.
- Own the prioritization and sequencing of the backlog to align with company strategy.
- Provide transparency on results and planning through data-driven metrics and accurate bi-weekly reporting.
- Project delivery forecast, analysis, and improvements.
- Work cross-functionally with other Delivery Managers and groups to identify dependencies, plan initiatives, and deliver on larger product goals.
- Ideally, you have 2-4 years of experience in software development.
- Bachelor�s degree in computer science, social science, or engineering is a plus.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Portfolio illustrating delivered product as well as examples of the tools and methodologies used.
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO), Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Project Management Professional (PMP), and PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP), is a plus.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we�re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech�s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We�re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We�ll never discriminate against anyone�s background or creed. If you�re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
You may be required to become licensed through applicable regulatory agencies.