- Working on D&A applications for Auditing. Responsible for delivery of Global IT Solutions to meet D&A needs of company's auditing clients utilizing knowledge of C#, SQL server and Web Services.
- Lead business requirements elicitation on current business and technology capabilities and apply latest D&A principals to improve auditing systems and tools.
- Align data analytics to business priorities by understanding business requirements and data assets/big data that are critical in facilitating strategic audit decisions.
- Manage the team in charge of designing, developing and testing the scoring algorithms and workflows used in the development of D&A auditing applications.
- Coordinate with Infrastructure, Architecture and Automation teams towards successful delivery of solutions.
- Master's or equivalent in Computer Science/Applications/Engineering, Information Technology/Systems or Electronics/Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 1 year experience as Delivery Manager, Software Developer, Software Engineer, Project Associate/Lead (in IT) or related occupation. (Will accept Bachelor's and 6 years of work experience)
- Will accept any suitable combination of experience/education/training.
- Must have 1 year of experience in the skills listed above.
- Must be willing to travel/relocate to anywhere in the US.