Founded in 2003, Cambria Solutions, Inc. (Cambria) is a national information technology and management consulting firm headquartered in Sacramento, California, with offices in Los Angeles, California; Olympia, Washington; Tallahassee, Florida; Jackson, Mississippi; and, Atlanta, Georgia.
Cambria builds custom-tailored solutions helping clients successfully deliver their most important projects and solve their most difficult challenges using ingenuity and a distinctly humanized approach, something we like to call HumanGenuity™.
Since its founding, the company has experienced double-digit growth nearly every year. Cambria has been recognized seven times by Inc. Magazine as one of the nation's 5 fastest-growing private companies, most recently in 2015. Cambria was also selected in 2014 as one of Consulting magazine’s “Seven Small Jewels.”
- Experience setting up teams for successful delivery by removing obstacles (or blockers to progress), constantly helping the team to become more self-organizing, and enabling the work the team does rather than impose how it’s done.
- Manages one (1) or more agile projects, typically to deliver a specific product or transformation via a multi-disciplinary, high-skilled digital team. Adept at delivering complex digital projects, breaking down barriers to the team, and both planning at a higher level and getting into the detail to make things happen when needed.
- Defines project needs and feeds these into the portfolio/program process to enable resources to be appropriately allocated.
Primarily responsible for:
- Delivering projects and products using the appropriate agile project management methodology, learning & iterating frequently;
- Working with the Product Manager to define the roadmap for any given product and translating this into user stories;
- Leading the collaborative, dynamic planning process – prioritizing the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team;
- Matrix-managing a multi-disciplinary team;
- Ensuring all products are built to an appropriate level of quality for the stage (alpha/beta/production); and
Actively and openly sharing knowledge of best practices.
- Three (3) years of FTE experience managing and delivering on at least two (2) agile software projects or platform(s)
- Three (3) years of FTE of management experience delivering complex digital projects in an agile environment
- Three (3) years of FTE experience serving as a client’s direct point of contact
- Shall hold a certification related to Scrum (e.g., Certified ScrumMaster® [CSM])
Our focus is simple. Start with the right people, deliver solutions and provide consistent value that will impact our communities. Interested in joining Cambria? Please remit your resume and salary requirements.
Cambria Solutions is an equal opportunity firm. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital status and/or registered domestic partner status, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, childbirth, physical or mental disability, status as a disabled or Vietnam veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.