Brief Posting Description
We are currently sourcing a Delivery Manager to join our team in Alaska. The successful candidate will be required to undertake all required duties.
This position will report directly to the Contract Manager.
- Report project performance to both Client and WG management with respect to safety performance, cost containment and schedule.
- Align project objectives to those of client
- Ensure that all contractual requirements are complied
- Maintain and enhance WG reputation and build successful working relationship with the customer
- Participate in key client reviews and meetings as required
- Direct personnel responsible for HSSE, quality, engineering, fabrication, construction, and business services, including sub-contracts, planning, cost control and information management. Ensure clear goals so that all project personnel are aligned to project requirements.
- Establish effective communication and interfaces with other contractors within the project
- Arrange and chair project co-ordination meetings on a regular basis.
- Issue progress, cost and information reports as required by the project. Receive and distribute all relevant communications, with adequate guidance where action by others is required.
- Appraise management of portfolio performance against objectives.
- Ensure QG management system is implemented and compliance of the Project Execution Plan
- Develop, agree and deliver project KPI’s, ensuring optimum financial return to WG. Provide regular reports on performance delivery.
- Ensure that all work complies with the Client and WG health, safety, security, environmental and quality policies and procedures; contract specific HSSE and Quality plans; and agreed interfacing requirements with the Client and other contractors, as appropriate.
- Be a Safety Leader and promote HSSE awareness to all project personnel. Carry out regular site and project safety audits.
- 20+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Team leadership and management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Customer relationship management
- Supervisory skills
- Follows procedures and processes at all times.
- Demonstrates an ongoing commitment to safety and assurance within the workplace.
- Actively demonstrate a client focused attitude to work scopes.
- Proactive in introducing innovative ideas into the workplace
- Demonstrate an adherence to schedules for delivery of work scopes
- Demonstrates a professional attitude within the workplace and to clients.
- Demonstrate decision making skills within their area of responsibility.
- Ability to plan and organize their work scope.
· Accept responsibility for their work scope and activities