- Sets and leads overall strategic direction from both a client and practice level
- Accountable for P&L, establishing go to market strategies, driving sales, recruiting, account management, consulting, and operational aspects.
- Organizes Delivery Leadership portfolio P&L, quality, client satisfaction, engagement, delivery, QA oversight and consultant utilization
- Drives and enhances client strategy, diversification and operational health of industry
- Builds and executes hiring plan for consultants; build training strategy
- Supports the GM’s management of overall market operation
- Develops and leads industry marketing strategy to increase brand recognition by attending various industry or functional meetings, forums, publications, sponsor/speak at industry events and/or client workshops etc.
- Oversees practice and people development including recruiting and performance.
- Develops collaborative relationships with other practice to ensure support for internal team, consultants and clients
- Drives asset ideation for industry; lead development, sales and marketing of industry related assets
- Maintains a strong network in the market place to promote the Slalom brand
- Enhances the Company’s culture, and exemplifies our shared values on a day-to-day basis
- 15+ years management/leadership experience across program/project leadership, strategy and operations consulting services
- Strong leadership skills, including a history of increasing leadership responsibility and career growth in program delivery and management
- Expert project delivery including all aspects of program/project management
- Previous P&L experience for comparably-sized consulting practice
- Excellent negotiation, conflict management, problem solving and decision making skills
- Proven track record of client/employee satisfaction
- Ability to communicate effectively and tactfully across all levels of the organization
- Leadership demeanor and established presence in community
- Experience in Agile methodology: Scrum, Kanban, Lean, etc.
Job Number: JO-1708-1708