The eBusiness delivery lead is a role within Application Services and is assigned to projects with the responsibility to lead the Application Services teams to design, develop and deliver solutions for the global business units we support.
Partnering a project manager and business services lead you will implement solutions, roll-out new and enhancement projects on time and within budget.
- Partner with program manager and/or business service lead to develop and lead IT team consisting of both Application services, Business services (BS) and Infrastructure Services (IS), presenting one united front to the business.
- Serves as a Single Point of Contact Across All Application Services Domains and coordinates delivery activities across these Application Service (AS) domains.
- Ensures that the Solution Architecture and Design meet the functional requirements, coordinating design inputs across AS Domains.
- Works with Enterprise Architecture team and Infrastructure Services to ensure that solution architecture conforms to Global IT Common Platforms or other SBD Enterprise or Solution Architecture guidelines.
- Liaison With Enterprise Technology Planning (EPMO).
- Supports PM in monitoring and overseeing the AS Delivery aspects of Project Planning & Execution from Select to Deploy Phases.
- Collaborates with the Project Manager and Reviews Key ITSF deliverables such as Project Schedule WBS and ITSF Process Exceptions.
- Provides an Escalation Point within Application Services and point of contact for Business Services, Infrastructure Services and Enterprise Services teams.
- Leads communication of all AS & IS aspects of project information to project team and IT management.
- Member of Project Steering Committee.
- Coordinates the engagement of offshore AS resources for a project, if applicable.
Responsible for engaging and managing external consultancies for a project, if applicable.
- Engaging and maintaining relationship with internal Audit to ensure all AS aspects of the project meet their requirements and SOX/PCI compliance, if applicable.
- Supply & Demand Management – weekly reports and coordinating supply information with Managers and Portfolio Leads for use in OBS, PWA, TFS.
- Project Sizing – work with Portfolio Leads and other IT teams to size projects and understand demand impact.
- Project Resource Coordination – working with managers to plan cross-functional project teams.
- Staff Aug Coordination – work closely with staff and partners to onboard new talent.
- Project Roadmap Planning – coordinate upgrade activities against other projects planned by business teams.
- Change/Incident Mgmt Processes – align a consistent ticketing processes across teams.
- Task/Run The Business Coordinator – An understanding of basic ScrumMaster techniques, an ability to coordinate tasks and help to align to different resources.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Sciences or a related field and 8-10 years relevant experience, or
- Graduate degree and 6-8 years of relevant experience.