Aon Is Looking for a Client Delivery Lead within our Health Solutions practice.
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Health Solutions team in Central Ontario (Toronto, Ottawa, or London)
Your impact as a Client Delivery Lead: You are t he primary day-to-day contact for clients.
Job Responsibilities :
- support clients to achieve their benefits opportunities and goals;
- provide advice concerning their general benefits/rewards inquiries and needs;
- to last minute or urgent requests concerning their benefits program;
- coordinate with the business units as required to deliver project work as outlined in the scope of services withing the engagement letter and any other initiatives agreed to with the client;
- project manage the business unit's delivery of our work product according to the scope of services and client expectations;
- identify opportunities in partnership with the client relationship leads for Aon to provide additional services to solve a client problem;
- have broad knowledge about the work performed by our Health Solutions team;
- leverage specialty resources (actuarial, pharma, wellbeing, etc.) to address client challenges as required;
- coordinate and all client meetings related to project deliverables;
- attend and help prepare for the annual planning meeting and regular stewardship meetings;
- develop a partnership with the client relationship lead and make sure service delivery aligns with the client's benefits strategy;
- coordinate onboarding of client (with direct support from applicable business units);
- advocate for clients in discussions with their insurance vendors for any service or broking related items with direct support from applicable business units;
- support the client relationship leads and our finance colleagues with revenue recognition requirements for the client relationship.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- have at least five (5) years of direct group benefits experience in a consulting or underwriting environment;
- have and maintain a Life and Accident & Sickness agent's licence in the province of Ontario
- be able to write and speak in English noting similar abilities in French are a significant asset;
- demonstrate problem-solving and analytical skills when developing solutions for complex client/business issues;
- have proven organizational skills and the ability to effectively coordinate the delivery of projects and advisory services;
- demonstrate an ability to lead projects and client team members;
- possess technical expertise and a proven ability to remain current with respect to industry trends, provincial and federal legislative policies and changes;
- have excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, both verbally and written;
- be able to work collaboratively as a member of a team and independently with minimum supervision;
- have meticulous attention to detail;
- have a proven ability to prioritize competing requirements and under pressure;
- commit to continuous professional development and life-long learning;
- have strong computer skills and be proficient with the Microsoft Office Package.
- University or College graduate in Financial Services, Mathematics, Actuarial science, or related discipline, or equivalent years of industry experience
- Life and Accident & Sickness agent's licence in the province of Ontario
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience .
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon is committed to a diverse workforce as an Employment Equity employer (Women, People with Disabilities, Aboriginal Peoples, and Visible Minorities).
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.