- Installs Dell EMC software products as per the specifications in the Statement of Work, Scope document and the Architecture Design Document
- Performs highly complex and/or extended-stay software implementations
- Successfully manages relations with Customers utilizing well-developed negotiation and influencing skills to acquire the internal and external resources necessary for optimal results
- Supports Program Managers and Project Managers in developing Scopes of Work and Project Plans
- May also occasionally support other activities as needed
- Represents Dell EMC in a professional manner to customers, Dell EMC Partners and other Dell EMC personnel at all times
- Trains customer personnel when authorized by Deploy Management
- Provides support and instruction to less experienced co-workers, through classroom training sessions or on-the-job mentoring
- Acts as a mentor where possible and assists or presents training development environments to peers, customers and other organizations
- Prepares, maintains and submits activity/progress reports and time recording/management reports in accordance with published procedure
- Keeps Project Managers informed of activities, alerting of any issues promptly
- Provides updates to Dell EMC case tracking system and or other technical applications for Software implementation and Problem Reporting/Resolution
- Work with the Project Manager to complete end-of-project reports
- Tracks, maintains and reports any travel and expense activities which are re-billable to the customer based on the engagement's Statement of Work
- Seeks advice or assistance from Deploy management and/or CS Technical Support as required during difficult customer situations
- Works in conjunction with Dell EMC CS or Deploy colleagues to ensure effective resolution of technical issues encountered during implementations
- Experience in Dell EMC CI/HCI technology
- Proficiency in hardware, software and/or operating systems environments.
- Ability to influence others to achieve results.
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- 8-10 years' experience and BA Degree required.