Delivery Architects assess a project’s technical feasibility, as well as implementation risks. They are responsible for designing and implementing a project’s technical architecture. They define the structure of a system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation. The scope of the Delivery Architect’s role is bounded by the business issue at hand. A Delivery Architect needs to have knowledge of all the different aspects of the technical Delivery as well as robust business knowledge. This includes the Software Architect.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- You are responsible for the end-to-end architecture of a Delivery, including its assembly and integration into the IT architecture principles defined with the client.
- You define the structure of the system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation.
- You are responsible for the management and mitigation of technical risks, ensuring that the Delivery services can be realistically delivered by the underlying technology components.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Qualification: Minimum 5 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
- Certification: Has or seeking IAF level 1.
- Should be proficient in foundation, People Leadership, client acquisition & development, service & delivery and business leadership.
- Should be experienced in technology awareness & leveraging and innovation & growth capability.