The Defense Sustainment Analytics team is looking for a motivated analyst to join our team as we grow our defense business. Our Analytics team is a critical support function to our Central Sales, Business Development, and Sustainment Services functions. This position will supportinternal Business Intelligence and reporting functions as well as defense customer material support analysis. This position involves data management and analysis of internal sales/orders data, global defense fleet data, and customer demand and material management data.
- Leads the compilation of complex defense, financial, operational, and technical information as requested by business development teams to ensure coordinates of strategic business analysis, planning and support activities.
- Oversees database management functions, be one of the custodians of our core foundation data, including building database from data sources from scratch, improving data fidelity and completeness for existing databases, be one of the focal points of ETL process for critical defense data for downstream reporting and analysis, both internal and external customer data.
- Researches, identifies and drives the development of needed data sources, both internal and external based, and preparing such data sources into ready-for-use state in our database system.
- Assists and/or spearheads the completion of complex modeling and analyses related to market and business intelligence data.
- Oversees the development of control and reporting systems that monitor business growth within product and service segments and strategic account development.
- Prepares and presents reports to product and service segment leaders regarding market and business intelligence data.
- Performs analytics, pricing, and segmentation to develop competitive product / market intelligence related to aftermarket and service contracts.
- Responsible for aftermarket and service strategy development, strategy modeling, business analytics strategic planning and execution.
- Collaborates with team members on fostering ideas and identifying areas of improvements, and be willing to be assigned to support ad-hoc tasks and projects to support business needs as required.
- Bachelor's degree in the appropriate discipline and 5 years of relevant experience OR
- Advanced degree in the appropriate discipline and 3 years of relevant experience OR
- In the absence of a degree, 9 years of relevant experience is Required.
- Experienced with managing database systems, preparing data sources, and writing SQL queries for the downstream modeling integration
- Must be a U.S Person/ Green Card Holder
- Proficiency in manipulating and analyzing large, complex, multi-dimensional data sets
- Naturally inquisitive and skilled in exploratory data analysis, formulating and testing hypotheses.
- Strong ability to communicate and manage multiple tasks
- Analytical problem solving, priority setting, facilitation, and collaboration skills
- Team player with excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers' toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Are you a strategic thinker who can see beyond the now? Be part of a team that is developing the strategy and direction of one of the biggest players in the aerospace industry. The Strategy, Development & Communications team is a major influencer in the long-term vision of Collins Aerospace. Working together with teams across the company, we focus on strategic planning and analysis, internal and external communications, mergers and acquisitions and revenue synergies. Join a team that has its pulse on the future of aerospace and watch your career take flight.
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form - with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that's redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms