We have an affordable way to solve America’s emergency communications problems and improve emergency preparedness. In fact, Mutualink was used by numerous law enforcement agencies working together at President Obama’s inauguration. That’s how sure we are.
Mutualink is an affordable, revolutionary interoperable emergency communications solution that links police, fire, schools, hospitals and other critical assets together into seamless community-wide emergency preparedness networks.
We are looking for a professional sales leader who sees our vision and who has the motivation and belief that they can help us transform America.
The Regional Sales Director will be responsible for sales generation within their assigned region through the Company’s unique and proven viral community building process.
The ideal candidate must have the ability and experience to confidently engage state officials, mayors and other elected officials, public safety chiefs and other key community leaders and present and sell a transformative vision.
The candidate must understand and be able to confidently use technology, and have a proven record of sales productivity and leadership.
This position is ideal for the individual who enjoys the art of selling and would like to make a positive change in their careers while making a lasting contribution to improving America’s community safety and emergency preparedness in a way that can save lives.
Your broad responsibilities will include developing and managing a growing book of business across defense. You will drive business and technical relationships and close business at a rapid rate by helping to define, identify, and pursue key opportunities.
You will establish deep business and technical relationships through your knowledge of the customer’s mission and the environment. You will have day-to-day interactions with these agencies.
The ideal candidate will possess both a business background that enables them to drive an engagement and interact at senior military and civilian levels, as well as a technical background that enables them to easily interact with staff officers, contracting officials, software developers, and architects.
You should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about the mission, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions.
- Knowledge and understanding of data storage technologies for both structured and unstructured data, the fundamentals of cloud computing and virtualization, etc. with ability to go deep enough on technical aspects to differentiate between varied data storage services.
- The right person will be technical and analytical, possess 5+ years of partner/business development, enterprise sales, and/or program/product management experience with a focus on defense industry systems integrators.
- Track record for meeting and exceeding quota.
- Secret clearance or willingness and/or ability to obtain
- Must be willing to travel – 30% travelrequired
- 5+ years direct IT sales to DoD.
- Experience selling to Department Defense customers.
- Experience working within the software development and cloud computing industry is highly desired.
- Masters Degree and/or Computer Science or Math background highly desired; working knowledge of software development practices and technologies highly desired.
- Self-motivated with a great sense of urgency and follow-through.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Competitive base salary and sales based commissions
- Bonuses for meeting performance objectives
- Medical and related employee benefits
Travel: Minimum 30% annual travelrequired in region, and occasionally beyond.
Job level assignment and associated compensation are determined based on the Company’s assessment and evaluation of a candidate’s overall qualifications and experience in accordance with its policies.