Defense Health Agency (DHA) Program Management Specialist Telligen is one of the most respected population health management organizations in the United States. We enjoy a friendly work environment where we are dedicated to mutual trust, respect, and continuous innovation. Our commitment to make a positive difference in the lives of people, in the complex world of healthcare, makes us the first choice for our clients.
We are 100% employee-owned, our employee-owners drive our business and solutions all while sharing in our success. Telligen attracts a highly qualified, diverse workforce whom display deep dedication, unwavering integrity and the willingness to support the communities we serve. Tenacity, and the steadfast pursuit of our vision, to be one of the most sought-after teams to transform the health of populations by delivering on our values of Ownership, Community, Ingenuity & Integrity, set us apart in the health marketplace. As a Defense Health Agency (DHA) Program Specialist at Telligen, you will work closely with the Director for Defense Health Agency (DHA) Programs and other internal team members and external stakeholders to develop and implement quality improvement, health information technology (HIT), and clinical support and other special project initiatives. In addition, you will promote initiatives to new customers and performing day-to-day project management of assigned programs for DHA.
- You will collaborate with team members and other health care professionals to develop, implement, and complete quality improvement and special project or corrective action initiatives. This may include technical writing and coordinating the development of materials to fund, promote and support the initiatives.
- You will serve as liaison with internal and external customers to ensure projects, plans and/or products are completed satisfactorily, as well as liaison to the government program manager to ensure coordination of work streams. You will also monitor the activities and management of project portfolios.
- You will serve as a subject matter expert for Telligen at external client meetings.
- You will promote Telligen expertise and Quality Improvement solutions to prospective clients.
- You will collaborate with team members and internal/external customers as necessary, to determine and evaluate methods to encourage participation in the quality improvement and/or special project initiatives. You will maintain positive relationships with internal and external clients to ensure continued participation.
- You will monitor project expenses to ensure alignment with budget.
What you need to make the cut:
- Masters of Nursing, Healthcare Administration, Informatics, or public health.
- Minimum 8years experience in health care clinical support, Health IT, and project management. Specific experience may be needed per contract requirements.
- Knowledge of TRICARE and Defense Health Agency quality measures, health policies and practices required.
- Active military, military Reservist or National Guard healthcare experiencepreferred. Can also have experience either as a DoD civilian or as prior military officer working in the military healthcare environment such as military treatment facilities and/or clinics.
- Ability to support relationship development with action/staff officers of the Military Health System, government civilians and other Federal health interagency partners and programs. Understanding of federal requirements analysis, federal budget planning and acquisition cycle are helpful.
- Ability to travel 10% (Local and overnight)
- Current and valid RN license.
- Experience working in a clinical environment is preferred.
- PMP certification is preferred.