Deep Learning Software Engineer
- Job Number: 113055363
- Santa Clara Valley, California, United States
- Posted: Sep. 21, 2017
- Weekly Hours: 40.00
The Deep Learning Software Engineer will work in a small and dynamic team to design and implement state of the art machine learning and computer vision algorithms for Apple products, including detection and classification techniques spanning a range of sensor modalities.
- Understanding of state of the art deep learning techniques
- Experience in productizing deep learning or/and computer vision algorithms
- Expert knowledge and experience with developing algorithms that must run efficiently on resource constrained platforms
- Excellent programming skills of C/C++ and possibly Python
- Experience with SoCor/and GPU acceleration
- Passion on cutting edge technologies and product delivery
- Team player
- Self motivated
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Thrives under pressure and exploring the unknown
The video engineering group is looking for a Deep Learning Software Engineer. The position requires software engineering & design experience as well as understanding of hardware and deep learning algorithms. In this position, you will work together with algorithm engineers on developing software and tools for the next generation of Apple products. The main tasks associated to this position range from algorithm design and implementation, to integration, optimization and benchmarking with an emphasis on performance and power. You will work closely with hardware teams as well as driver/firmware teams to build our software stack for state of the art machine learning and computer vision algorithms.
M.S. or Phd in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science or a related field (mathematics, physics or computer engineering), with a focus on computer vision and/or machine learning.
Industry experience is a plus.