Xmotors.ai is developing full stack solutions for autonomous driving for next generation of transportation. We are looking for engineers who are passionate about autonomous vehicles to join in and help us build best in class autonomous vehicles.
- Design and implement embedded software for GPU accelerated deep learning inference on autonomous driving vehicle
- Analyze bottleneck and optimize/tune performance of deep learning models on different hardware accelerators
- Apply model quantization, pruning and compression techniques to achieve performance and latency trade-off
- Develop tools for profiling, analyzing, and improving both training and inference performance
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to deploy deep learning model in massive embedded product
Minimum Skill Requirements:
- More than 2+ years of working experience in