Industry: Business Services•
Not Specified years
Posted 302 days ago
As Canadian R&D office of number One supplier of semiconductors to the automotive industry, NXP’s Ottawa Technology Center is looking for top candidates to participate in the development of tomorrow’s AI and Embedded Vision software in automotive.
The NXP's Ottawa Technology Center - AMP is a technology leader in embedded vision processing and serving of the company Automotive Business Unit. Our group develops advanced high performance, low power, APEX Image Cognition Processor technology enabling new generations of applications in automotive markets such as Autonomous vehicle sensing and Vision ADAS applications.
As a member of our software development team, you will develop safe, innovative and high performance software implementations of computer vision applications leveraging our APEX processor cores which are integrated into NXP’s leading class embedded microprocessors used by many car manufacturer companies in the world.
- Evaluating state of the art deep learning, image processing, computer vision algorithms.
- Algorithm analysis, prototyping and optimization.
- Embedded software development for applications, demos, and algorithms.
- Parallel programming framework and compiler toolchain use and development.
- Experience in programming with C/C++.
- Working knowledge of operating systems concepts such as memory management and multi-tasking.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail, self-motivated and the ability to be a team player while working independently.
Great if you have:
- Basic understanding of image processing and computer vision algorithms. Prior experience working with OpenCV or other computer vision technologies, or Matlab.
- Understanding of parallel programming languages and frameworks, CUDA, OpenCL…
- Prior experience with Deep Learning framework, training, or optimization.
- Experience developing software on embedded systems with an HLOS, cross-compilation.
- Working knowledge with scriptinglanguages like Python, Tcl, Perl.
You will closely work with a highly experienced cross functional team of engineers. This will be a unique experience where you’ll put into practice your education, to learn more in real technology research and development environment and challenge your technical skills with the latest technology in the market.